Thursday, February 01, 2007

Embracing Fate

I'm never good with words, neither am I with photographs, but I had always find it easier to convey my emotions through photographs however much they work out. I'm never good with words but when photographs don't speak, words do.
I thought I had it all planned. Alas, it was a bad start to the new year and new semester. I tried not to let it get in the way of my work. I tried to brush it off, telling myself that it'd be okay, but the past three months have been a hard test on me emotionally, spiritually and physically. I thought I could fight one off easily but it didn't help that things slowly took a turn for the worse. Time after time, I struggled to keep my spirits up, tried my best to be the strong person that I used to be but again, found myself losing all hope that's left in the end. I gotta find that strength again to put myself back up on the line. I gotta garner all that's left of me so I could fight it all off. I gotta learn that it's an uphill slope, but I won't lose hope. It might take me days. It might take me a lifetime, but somehow I'll see it through.
I yearn for the support I ought to have. I yearn for the person I ought to be. I yearn for the stability I ought to own. I yearn for life's little treasures I ought to hold. I yearn for the place my heart ought to belong, but until then, it's an unknown road I gotta embrace.
Yours,
Diy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home